At SmileHere Dental, we provide family dental services, where we treat all members of your family for the most common oral conditions. In a nutshell, family dentists are general dentists who diagnose and treat several types of oral issues. As opposed to visiting different dentists for each individual of your family, having a common family dentist offers a few perks. Here’s a brief read about our family dental services.
Our cosmetic dental services would be well-curated and customized according to the needs of our patients. They are mainly intended to enhance the aesthetics of your smile. Some of the popular ones are:
- Teeth whitening:It removes the stains from the surface of the teeth and gives you a whiter smile.
- Composite bonding:Composite resinous material is applied to the teeth to restore their contour and structural integrity. They are applied in multiple layers and hardened using a suitable curing light.
- Gum contouring:The gums are just as important for the aesthetics of your smile as the teeth. If you have any gum disease, we will treat it accordingly and make sure your gums are restored to their healthy state.
- Fillings:Fillings are both restorative and cosmetic. They are predominantly used to fill cavities caused by tooth decay, thereby keeping the cavity from growing bigger and putting the entire tooth at risk of being extracted.
We provide suitable dental restorations made from tooth-colored ceramic to restore the teeth to their ideal condition. Some of the prominent ones are:
- Dental crowns: Crowns are made from dental-grade ceramic. They are cap-like structures that are placed on the teeth to cover them entirely. Crowns are used to treat teeth that are chipped, cracked, misshapen, weak, worn out, etc.
- Bridges: Dental bridges are made from ceramic and are composed of a solid prosthetic tooth and crowns on either side. They are the simplest means to restore a missing tooth and often require a minimal preparation phase that doesn’t include surgery.
- Implants:Dental implants are composed of a metal implant stud placed in the jawbone, and a ceramic crown would be attached to it. They are connected using an abutment. Since implants are placed directly in the jawbone, they offer excellent strength and stability.
- Dentures: Dentures are removable oral prostheses used to replace a large number of missing teeth. They are made from gum-colored acrylic and tooth-colored ceramic.
- Inlays and onlays:Dental inlays and onlays are used to restore teeth infected by cavities and excessive wear, respectively. They strengthen the teeth and restore oral functionality.
Some of the other family services we provide are routine dental consultations, root canal therapy, ultrasonic oral cleaning, sleep apnea and bruxism treatment, orthodontics, oral surgery, etc.
You may schedule a consultation with our team of dental experts by calling us or reaching us through an online query. We’re always happy to help.