A beautiful smile and a good set of clean and aligned teeth are among the most valuable assets one can ever possess. A smile plays an important role in making a feel confident when they are among others. If your teeth are not properly aligned, stained, or are chipped off, it might impact your self-esteem and confidence as well. Don't worry; lumineers can help you if you are unhappy with the cosmetic appearance of your teeth. Lumineers are ultra-thin porcelain slips that are fabricated to fit perfectly over teeth, making them look cosmetically beautiful and perfect. Lumineers are one of the best alternatives for you if you want a beautiful smile without surgery or painful treatments.
Application of Lumineers
Some of the problems that Lumineers can solve are the following:
- Large gaps between the teeth.
- Misaligned or misshapen teeth.
- Stained or discolored teeth.
- Uneven gums and teeth.
- Unnatural-looking crowns and bridges.
Benefits of Lumineers
Lumineers offer a wide range of advantages over other tooth restoration treatments; one of them is that no painful alterations of the teeth are required before the application of Lumineers. Lumineers are so thin and unobtrusive that it doesn't affect the speech and eating of the wearer.
The other major benefits of lumineers include the following:
- A natural-looking appearance: Lumineers, when worn on your teeth, have a natural-looking appearance. When you want your teeth to look amazing, but you don't want others to notice it, lumineers are a good option. Lumineers mimic the appearance of natural teeth in color, size, shape, and translucency.
- Lumineers are stain-resistant: This allows lumineers to last long without getting stained or discolored.
- Versatility: Lumineers are one solution to several of your oral health problems that include cracks, chips, stains, and misalignment of teeth.
- Durability: Though lumineers are thin, they are made from incredibly strong porcelain, contributing to their durability and efficiency. With the maintenance of proper at-home oral hygiene habits and preventive care at the dentist's office every six months, lumineers can last for decades.
- Minimally invasive: Some patients are hesitant to go for many cosmetic treatments, including porcelain veneers, as they don't want their natural teeth altered. Lumineers don't need too many alterations to your teeth as they are a no-prep cosmetic dentistry solution that requires only minimal sanding of your teeth.
Lumineer Placement Procedure
When you visit our dental practice to get lumineers placed, we adhere lumineers directly to the affected teeth. Placement of lumineers is a non-invasive and completely reversible procedure.
You may schedule a consultation with our team of dental experts by calling us or reaching us through an online query. We're always happy to help.